Personal Care needs are ever-changing in the adult and elderly clients we serve. We offer a full continuum of care at home. Our caregivers go beyond basic companionship and housekeeping services to provide sensitive, personal care services while maintaining the focus on emotional wellbeing and client safety. It’s not always easy for seniors or disabled people to accept personal care, so it is essential that they have a warm relationship with their caregiver, built on trust, compassion and genuine affection.
Personal Care Services available:
- Transferring, positioning and mobility assistance
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Help with restroom use
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Assistance with dressing
- Personal appearance care
- Mealtime feeding assistance
- Patient advocacy
- Physical therapy reinforcement
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Medication reminders
- Documentation and reporting to supervisory RN
Let’s start living better and feeling better at home! You can count on our staff to be there on time and to care for you with competence. Talk to our care coordinator today by giving us a call at 540-524-2522.