Companion Care Services not only relieve stress and worry for family caregivers, but they also provide the healthy interaction and activity that are vital for seniors in retaining cognitive abilities and physical health. We find that most seniors are much more likely to accomplish tasks and participate in activities when they have a companion with whom to enjoy them.
Companion Services available:
- Respite and family relief
- Companionship and conversation
- Engage in stimulating activities such as playing games, cards and reading
- Medication Reminders
- Monitor diet and eating
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Shopping and errands
- Arrange appointments and maintain calendar
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, social events, etc.
- Home organization
- Light housekeeping and laundry
Let’s start living better and feeling better at home! You can count on our staff to be there on time and to care for you with competence. Talk to our care coordinator today by giving us a call at 540-524-2522.